Conference Exhibitor Information & Registration
You are cordially invited to participate as an exhibitor and/or activity sponsor for the joint KWEA and KsAWWA Conference. Our conference attracts many key decision makers from the municipal and private water and wastewater utilities and districts in Kansas. This year's exhibit hall offers a great opportunity for your products and services to gain maximum exposure while providing you the opportunity to personally meet key decision makers.
- Fees include conference registrations (two maximum per booth)
- Additional registrations (two maximum) available for $180
- Fees also include:
- Professional booth draping and carpet
- Two-day 10' x 10' booth space and/or vehicle/equipment space
- Table with covering and chairs
- Exhibit area door prizes
- Tuesday and Wednesday buffet lunch
- Meet & Greet function Tuesday evening
Exhibit Booth Pricing
1st booth – $950; 2nd booth – $600;
Large equipment exhibit, non-draped – $350 (must be purchased with a draped booth)
Exhibit Setup Times
Monday, August 28 – 3 p.m. to 8 p.m.
Large equipment must be in place by noon Aug. 28 or an additional $250 fee will be incurred.
Teardown: Wednesday, August 30 after 4 p.m.
Exhibit Area Hours
Tuesday, August 29 – 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Wednesday, August 30 – 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.