Golf Tournament − Annual Scholarship Fundraiser
Monday, August 29, 2022
Firekeeper Golf Course
12524 150th Rd
Mayetta, KS 66509
- Entry fee includes green fee, cart, range balls, beverage tickets, box lunch before, and snacks following the tournament. $15 of each registration goes to the KWEA Scholarship Fund.
- Check-in begins at 11 a.m. Please arrive early.
- Participants may enter individually (to be assigned to a foursome), or you may register as a team.
- On-course events that may be included: longest drive, closest to the pin, hole-in-one prizes. Prizes will be awarded to the top finishers in two flights.
- Skins game $20 per player (pay at sign-in).
- Mulligans available for purchase at sign-in.
The tournament fills up fast so prompt registration is appreciated. Deadline is August 16, 2022.