Golf Tournament − Annual Scholarship Fundraiser
Monday, August 30, 2021
Lake Shawnee Golf Course
4141 Southeast East Edge Rd
Topeka, KS 66609
- Entry fee includes green fee, cart, range balls, beverage tickets, box lunch before, and snacks following the tournament. $15 of each registration goes to the KWEA Scholarship Fund.
- Check-in begins at 11 a.m. Please arrive early.
- Participants may enter individually (to be assigned to a foursome), or you may register as a team.
- On-course events that may be included: longest drive, closest to the pin, hole-in-one prizes. Prizes awarded to top finishers in two flights.
- Skins game $20 per player (pay at sign-in).
- Mulligans available for purchase at sign-in.
The tournament fills up fast so prompt registration is appreciated. Deadline is August 20, 2021.